Cabo Trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi I can't remember the name of the place I used last time but they are close to the marina at the bottom of the hill from the Playa Grande and the Finastara resorts. The guy who runs it is American and he has a real nice Cat that he takes you out on. Anyway I hope this helps as I am heading down next week myself.

We dived with Manta, just a little over a week ago. I highly recommend them to anyone. Safest outfit I've ever dived with.

I posted a trip report on our diving, I believe under this same sub-thread.

Have a great time!

Check out my Cabo dive report from last October. It has information on the diving and some things to do. We used Underwater Diversions del Cabo and loved them. Though, the other operators (Manta, Amigos, Tio) that we saw all looked like they had boats/equipment that were comparable. There were a lot of individual panga operators that approached us with cheap diver offers... I'd probably stay away from those unless you have your own buddy and equipment and are just looking for a lift to the site.

We're headed to Cabo Pulmo this Thanksgiving. You'll have to let me know what it's like if you go.

Ok I just found it. It was Manta I used. I used another shop but they were not that I good. Manta was the better shop with the nicer people and better equipment. I felt Ok with leaving my Equip over night with them. Just my Thoughts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom