Cabo San Lucas in Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove Cabo on Tuesday. Air temp was comfortable in the high 70's low 80s. Water was 70F at 80fsw. about 74 on surface. Our guide said the water will continue to cool a bit until May, but that the air temp will start getting a little higher. Honestly, the weather was pretty close to being perfect.

Saw lots of fish at Pelican Rock and the sea lions were frolicking around the arch. Also, whale season has started. We saw 4 grey whales when the cruise ship was getting to the tip of land's End.

There was a scuba experience diver with us... she got cold in her 3 mm. I had my 7mm, no hood, and felt a tiny warm, but I like cooler water in my 7mm. My buddy brought his drysuit with light undergarments (he likes to be warm) and said he felt fine. I actually think he was sweating more up top then underwater.

Have fun!

Oh, almost forgot, TONS of Manta Mobilis flying out of the water, too!!!

I would like to thank you all for your information about diving Cabo.
I have been diving Cabo for 15 years, I own LandŽ´s End Divers and i can tell you that Cabo is a very nice place to dive, with more marine life than Cozumel , but no coral reef or water temperature ( in the winter only ) because from Ju? to Nov. our water gets up to 88 degrees with 100 ft plus visibility and you can see small or large schools of fish , whales, mantas etc.
Some time we need to dive the area more then once to see the difrences on marine life.
If the water temperure changes the marine life will also.
Thank you.
If need further information call ahead of time to see how the conditions are.
Any dive center in cabo will be very happy to assist you.
Please go to PADI.com to see a list of dive center in Cabo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom