Cabilao: Polaris or La Estrella?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehe. thats one advantage of a point and shoot. my oly may be lousy at a lot of stuff but it has a bit of a wide angle. no strobes though.

again, thanks for the response guys!

You know I have a D2000, arm, base and sync cord for sale right :D

Z...

It looked like La Estrella scheduled in 4 dives including night dive each day while I was staying at Polaris they were only scheduling 3 dives including the night dive. If you are with a group that fills a boat I'm sure you could set your own dive schedule but I was by myself.

Good to hear they're offering 4 dives now. I guess the new boat helps...
The water gets really shallow at nite, and you have to wade out in angle/ knee deep water for a good while to get out there.

Next time I'm in Cabilao, I definitely plan on doing some close wide angle shots.

would really like to get another shot of this guy in a better pose.
1484429573_204b1d2d33.jpg

The view from in front of La Estrella
1484420965_ab70fb422b.jpg

pwede na 4! 2 hours to shower and pack, and 2 hours at the terminal before your flight!

kidding! hello... 18 at least...

Jag

my computer usually asks for 18 for desat only if i do one dive that day. 24-25 hours for multiple dives...

Back
Top Bottom