Cab From Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know chief, you are correct that this topic does go back and forth....alot. What it comes down to is frankly, do what you want. Take the shuttle to your destination or walk out of the airport, whatever works for you then go for it. Base line, Taxi Union policy is NO PICK UPS FROM the airport. However, folks do get around it by walking off property. Some get picked up right outside the gate, some have to walk a few blocks South and yes, some do not get picked up and have to come back to the airport, and I have personally seen it all. However, as stated in the Airport arrival review, Taxi's will deliver you back to the airport with no problem. Just make sure that the fare charged is per cab NOT per person. I mention this due to one report that the folks were charged $8.00 (or close to it as I recall) per PERSON form a central location to the airport. That was either a misunderstanding or......not...:shakehead:.

As always, If there is any additional info or updates to the original article, please let me know. Regardless, have a wonderful Cozumel Holiday !!! SS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom