C370 love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A good start and quite possibly a good end too.
good to know, all my buddies have mk25evo with S600, figured since I'll be probably diving mostly with them makes sense to go with the same brand and your post certainly seems to indicate this combo would be a great entry set. I was wondering about long term survival being more plastic but seems like from one of the guys that posted after you had the same thought they've held up well as abused rental gear.

At least to start with not planning on cold water. Live in Charleston and plan on diving here or further south or out in the islands

I'm going to get one of my own, I really liked it's breathing characteristics and size.

I also like it's Venturi lever, not a fan of the small ones SP usually use, I use dry gloves in winter and this style, like Apeks for example, is easier to use, not a big thing but...

looking at maybe getting one of these to start once I finish my certification.
Along with that, the S270 would make a great octo to that to save a few bucks. There is a real like with that new model with a few folks here.

Back
Top Bottom