C370 love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got an S600 necklaced with a G250v primary off a MK-17. I haven't tried my C370 yet....

Was considering a C370 as a primary, a C350 necklaced, and a MK-11 first as a travel set. It would be in the odd times I don't dive my DH...

Poo, was hoping it was a piston. How very strange. I'd overhaul it and hope for the best. Whistling would irritate me to despair.

Poo, was hoping it was a piston. How very strange. I'd overhaul it and hope for the best. Whistling would irritate me to despair.
It does indeed! It’s not every dive, but when it does it, it can be a mood killer. I suspect it might be an easy thing, just getting it calibrated again might reset whatever is resonating. I just don’t know how to take it off the Scubapro hose so I need to take it to a shop. Since I’ve been mostly diving sidemount regs lately, I keep pushing it back.

All that said, it is indeed a comfy reg when it’s not whistling!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom