Bypass or disconnect bauer securus system.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi; I had this week the same problem; I put a brand new LF cartridges X22571; the compressor start and work properly however when the pressurer reached 3800 psi and more the pre-warging orange light start blinking on the securus monitoring system. Attached file are the connectors inside the securus monitoring box. Can someone explain me how to bypass this thing ! I do maintenance on my compressor on regular basis and I don't need this thing anymore ! Thank's
FV

Attachments

• Securus # 1.jpg
    Securus # 1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 35
I know this thread is ancient, but it can be done. Did it for a shop over 5 years ago. After lots of studying of the securus system, don't mess with that side. Go to where the main control board for the compressor is at. Now if I saw this 5 years ago I could probably remember exactly which wire it was, but I don't. I do remember moving one wire so the securus system was still powered, but the switched wire coming off of the system did nothing. And the wire that was receiving the signal was moved to a different location.

The securus system is an add on, like adding a car alarm to your car. Think as if you were trying to put an interrupt into the system, then work from that logic backwards of where the securus has been inserted into the control board.

Trying to bypass it internally to the securus doesn't work. If the aftermarket add on car alarm has issues, you don't open the board and try to trick it, you just bypass it. It is not part of the original design, it is added off to the side. Un-add it.

Try disassembling the Securus filter housing head, cleaning the parts and putting it back together. You'll notice that the connections are very small so it wouldnt take much water/dirt to affect the electrical connection. The spring that holds the pin on to the cartridge is very small, don't lose it.

This usually resolves the issue without needing to bypass it.

Try disassembling the Securus filter housing head, cleaning the parts and putting it back together. You'll notice that the connections are very small so it wouldnt take much water/dirt to affect the electrical connection. The spring that holds the pin on to the cartridge is very small, don't lose it.

This usually resolves the issue without needing to bypass it.
Tks for the advices

Back
Top Bottom