by popular demand.... Cozumel Topside PHOTOS of .....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahaha..... here's an oldie of mine

coco_loco.jpg

anybody remember the little booth on the main strip that used to sell CocoLoco?

robin

Keep them coming everyone!
And I want to see more crazy drinks, especially those margaritas at Wet Wendys! Only time we stopped there was to get water and beer when shopping. Someone ordered a big freaky drink when we were there, but we thought it was ice cream! LOL

As you can tell in the next 2 pics, one of us stands head and shoulders above the other when it comes to thirst....

OK...one on equal footing :cool2:

Drinks and more.....

Above Water Photos 073.jpg

A few thousand friends that show up annually for my Hubby's birthday bash. They also read El Grito and have an awesome fireworks display.

DSCN1582.jpg

The pride and happiness of the local folks in the annual Independence Day Parade on September 16th.

DSCN1641.jpg

Some of the best, cheapest, and authentic food is available at the Independence Day celebration. The local "groups" set up food booths in the area around the Palacio and you can get tamales, tacos, and of course frio Cerveza. I refer to it as the dollar menu but it beats McDonald's all to heck.

Okay, I'm cheating because these don't have alcohol in them (I don't drink, Kevin doesn't drink while swimming). But man, the fruit drinks and nachos at Money Bar, combined with the gorgeous snorkeling were enough to make us want to get scuba certified and back to Cozumel.

DSC05945-2.jpg

You don't... WHAT???

I might occasionally have a shot of tequilla, or a really light margarita or daiquiri, but in general, I just don't like the taste of alcohol.

I might occasionally have a shot of tequilla, or a really light margarita or daiquiri, but in general, I just don't like the taste of alcohol.
That's exactly why so many bartenders have concocted drinks where you don't taste the alcohol. Rum is easier to conceal than tequila IMO, not to mention all the flavored rums and vodkas on the market nowadays.

---------- Post added July 21st, 2013 at 09:35 AM ----------

The pride and happiness of the local folks in the annual Independence Day Parade on September 16th.

View attachment 160675
Instead of using "pride" and "happiness" to caption that picture, I think "soul" would have been more appropriate :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom