Bx Power Inflator and Scub-Alert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neojava

Registered
Reaction score
Hey I recently got a Zeagle Stiletto and love it. It's incredibly well thought out and constructed. I upgraded from a ScubaPro classic that was old even when I bought it. So this is a massive step up.

The only issue I've encountered is with the power inflator. I have a scub-alert underwater signal device. It attaches between the LP hose and inflator. Works fine on other inflators. On the BX inflator there isn't enough room between the part where the LP goes and where the BC hose attaches. The BC hose prevents the Scub-alert from attaching. Anyone have a similar issue? How did you solve it? Is there a coupler? Different underwater signal? Different inflator? I like the inflator and the signal. Love to be able to keep both.

Thanks,
Adam

I don't think that it will work with the BX inflator. I was looking at photos of the scubalert and it has a rather large chunk of body where you are speaking of it not clearing. Im comparing this to other alert systems.

I just tried a Dive Alert and the Dive Alert Plus signal devices on a BX inflator and they both fit.

Check their stuff out here.
Dive Alert by Ideations - Scuba Divers' Signaling Devices

I know that the Dive alert and the Dive Alert Plus devices work, because I have them on a couple of my BCs!!!

I would never dive the Florida Middlegrounds without a Dive Alert!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom