Buying Xmas Present for my Husband and I Have a Few Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathy,

If your husband isn't excited about this year's Christmas present you can send it to me and I will be elated. Thank you in advance.

Craig

LOL! He's actually a great guy and very appreciative of the gift. I think he was bit unsure about when he received it but he really likes it now that he has had the chance to use it.

Another factor (that I didn't know because he didn't tell me!) was that his carpal tunnel syndrome had gotten worse and I think that holding and manipulating the Mera increased his discomfort. He had surgery to correct CPS earlier this year and now his hand and wrist are much stronger and more comfortable.

We took this trip to celebrate our recent anniversary and he surprised me a beautiful new pair of earrings while we were on Little Cayman - so he's definitely a good guy!

Are any of you going to DEMA this month? If you see any info about the Tovatec Mera or accessories (or another nice idea for a Christmas present) please let me know, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom