Buying Used Gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Art.chick definitely nailed the center of my dilemma, my growing teenager.

Checking for creases would never have occurred to me. Woolite! Hey I have that in my cupboard.

And, trying on the different brands in shops to find the best fit for our partcular shapes, good advice. Actually, contrary to my initial response, renting for a while (using prudence) may be the wisest solution. Let's face it, none of us are made exactly alike. Yet, each wetsuit manufacturer has its cookie cutter. Before I invest I'll try to find out if any of those cookie cutters resembles me. And, I'll be looking for those winter sales this year!!

As for the teenager, well, she may dump this sport (and her Mom (;-0 ) for something more compelling soon. But at least she will have this under her belt when she does!

Anyway, thanks to you all! I love this place (Scubaboard)!!

I am not like other cookies! I used to have a custom suit. Then I got the Hyperstretch by Henderson. It molds to YOU. They are getting so popular that you see dozens on the beach any given day.

I have used Ebay for almost everything and have had excellent results and talked to some very nice people.

Never have had a problem buying new or used on Ebay!

I am going to spend some time there this weekend (literally and virtually!!) :D

I live in the Bay Area (Berkeley CA) Thanks for the tip, EBay is somewhere I have not researched.:snorkel:

Willa

Back
Top Bottom