Buying Express Tech nightmare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_marin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I tried purchasing E.T. on monday through Aberdeen Watersports webshop. The site has separate forms for credit card details and shipping address. Since I'm from Croatia and have fiancee in Hungary I entered my VISA details and her home address because I need it delivered before June 21st and there is no possibility of a delay at customs between UK and Hungary. There's no warning that you cannot use different billing and shipping address on their webshop. I receive confirmation e-mail and everything seemd ok. I tried tracking the order and got "your order is INCOMPLETE!". I called them and talked to a nice lady who assured me everything will be ok. Then I received another e-mail telling me that my order has been canceled due to fraud protection. :shocked2:
I called again and this lady advised me what to do, but after that I got another e-mail telling me all future orders with these details (address or VISA no) will be automatically blocked and that the manager is not willing to override this! So, now I have 2 days less to find an Express Tech in Europe and get it delivered in Hungary till 21st of July.
Does anyone know where I can find Express Tech or E.T. Deluxe in stock in Europe? Help please!
Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom