Buying dive gear in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I’m going to want to pick up some good hard-sole boots and open-back fins for my dive buddy for the shore diving in Bonaire.

How is the gear selection in the shops? Will we have some decent choices? Maybe find some Scubapro Go Sport fins or something similar?

Or better to order something off Amazon when we pass through London for a few days on our way to Bonaire?
My suggestion, living here, is to get booties before you come. Yes - many shops have different brands and styles but getting the right booties for your friend, that feel right, and are the right size can be a challenge. There has been a worldwide neoprene shortage and shops have what they have …

I think I’m going to want to pick up some good hard-sole boots and open-back fins for my dive buddy for the shore diving in Bonaire.

How is the gear selection in the shops? Will we have some decent choices? Maybe find some Scubapro Go Sport fins or something similar?

Or better to order something off Amazon when we pass through London for a few days on our way to Bonaire?
We bought my wife a BC at Bruce Bowker's in December, price was within $10 US of Scuba.com back in the States. I find their prices competitive with US prices, European stuff a little cheaper in Bonaire than the States.

Back
Top Bottom