buying a bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chip: I'm still praying every night that it won't rain hard in bicol so i can dive. The problem pa nga is that since it's christmas, madami kami dadalhin. That means, there's a possibility that there won't be any room in the car for my gear. I'm very excited pa naman to try out my bp/w in saltwater. hehe. But if I get to dive, i'll post a thread and attach pictures.

You know what, guys, it was PPD that introduced me to the bp/w setup. I had no idea this setup ever existed until you guys kept talking about it. So i searched the net and voila... more SBers using and liking them.

yomar:
You know what, guys, it was PPD that introduced me to the bp/w setup. I had no idea this setup ever existed until you guys kept talking about it. So i searched the net and voila... more SBers using and liking them.

hahahaha! same here bro same here...mga demonyo itong mga PPD na to e (these PPD guys are demons)...you've got to admit though that the bp/wing not only feels good underwater...it also looks good up top :D

i Havent caught the backplate fever yet.. so im not in the buying frenzy yet...but i think i got bit by the BP/W bug already. :-(
gastos talga ng daybing!hehe

ishbaby:
Philippine Backplate Divers pala dapat eh. . hehe. :)
let's bring it back then why don't we?

backplateboys.jpg

bgs.jpg

edit: oops i forgot

dabijis.jpg

Jag

aparatchiki:
i Havent caught the backplate fever yet.. so im not in the buying frenzy yet...but i think i got bit by the BP/W bug already. :-(
gastos talga ng daybing!hehe

""Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you." —Yoda speaking to Anakin at the Jedi Council"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom