Buy, Sell, or Trade Scuba swap meet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lsorenson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
[FONT=&amp]Hey guys,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The Blue Ridge Dive Club is hosting its first Buy, Sell, or Trade Scuba swap meet…! [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Where[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Scuba Adventures[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]570 Malcolm Blvd.
Rutherford College, NC 28671 (Between Hickory and Morganton, exit 113 off I40)[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]When[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]May 11th, 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This is a club event and we are expecting a full range of items… BC’s, Regs, fins, mask, cameras, Aquatic housings, weights pouches, lights, and much, much more! We have many members involved in this so I cannot speak about specifics items…[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Everyone is welcome to come by… If you have some gear you would like to trade, bring it along because one of us could be interested.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If you want a table of your own, PM me regarding details…[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Lee[/FONT]

Myself, I will have the following;

Aquatica D70 Housing, Nikon D70, 8" dome, Macro port (maybe) as this depends on if I sell my Aquatica D90 housing... if I decide to sell my Aquatica D90 housing, a 4" glass dome will also be for sale... I am NOT selling my strobes!
Halcyon 70# wing
Halcyon AL backplate and harness
Dive Rite weight pouches
Mask from a few different manufactures
Fins Slip Stream XXL (one has a cut)
Couple of lights (garden variety)
Gloves
Snorkels
Some wet gear
DUI 350 woman's Drysuit
and other items as well but this gives some of the flavor...!

No Tanks (at least from me) at this moment...

lee

Just wanted to remind everyone in the area about our clubs Swap Meet this weekend, Saturday, May 11 between Morganton and Hickory NC... Hope to see you drop by...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom