Business to sell in Dahab, Egypt Small Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ungibungi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

We are selling our small business in Dahab.

A hotel with a beach front restaurant and a diving center.
We did continuously build up our name and brand in Dahab and are sorry for having to give up our business for family reasons. We are a family living in Dahab since five years and it is bitter that we have to leave this beautifull spot on earth.
We have contracts with internet booking agencies and travel agencies in Europe. We have guests coming back to our hotel every year and we have a lot of new guests for this year.
Great oportunity to start your own scuba, freediving, travel business.
The Price for the business is 30000€ for the business, not for the building.
The monthly costs are 3000€ for the rent, water, electricity, salarys of employees.
This is covered by the restaurant only.
The dive center equpment consisting of 20 full equipments, tanks, compressor, weights, etc. is for sale as well.

For further information please send me a private message.

I'm not interested in buying... But, only Egyptians are allowed to buy these kind of companies these days, or am I wrong?

Foreigners can buy Businesses in Egypt, they can have a company set up with 100% ownership as well.
After the revolution the costs of registring a business went down and we hope the situation will be even better after a new government is established. We are selling a business, not a real estate, which is indeed a bit more complicated.

Dear Sir,
I am very interested by your business for sale in Dahab. Actualy i am looking to invest on small business in Dahab and i think your beach front restaurant and diving center is perfect for me.
If your business still for sale , Please send me all details and confirm the price you want for the whole business on my email: oiran10@yahoo.com
Waiting for your comment.
Regards. eric

Hello Ungibungi,

I am very interested in your Scuba Diving business. I am not sure if I am a little late but I was hoping to get more information of the business. Could you please send me an e-mail at: swanky1000@hotmail.com

Regards,
Haitham

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom