Burnham's Ledge Dive Report and Request for Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulthenurse:
If anyone with a boat wants to go and attempt to free the hazzard I'll come along to help.
PTN

I'd like to do that as well. I think it's a worth while cause and fun at the same time.

paulthenurse:
What you would do with the net after you freed it from the mooring I couldn't guess. I can't imagine the yard manager at the marina would be too thrilled with a smelly pile of fishnet holding a collection of dead and rotting marine life sitting on top of his dumpster in the noonday sun.
just throw it in the woods

pdive:
just throw it in the woods

By the way I think the woman that helps to run Cape Anns dive shop is quite hot.

akscuba:
umm... think before you post...

Complementing someone isn't a bad thing.

STOGEY:
By the way I think the woman that helps to run Cape Anns dive shop is quite hot.

Who? Mary?

B.w. what happened with the net removal op planning?

Just an update. I was out with Fran M the other night and he said he plans to go out this week with a fish-boat friend of his and haul the net up.

Al

STOGEY:
Hey these so called professional fishermen chose that profession. I being a truck driver, does that mean that I should lash out at every four wheeler that I see just because there are some real jerks out there?

I drove tractor for a haz. and dangerous waste co. for 15 years, and 10 years hauling building materials before that. I learnd to turn off the radio because of the constant stream of mouth about the &*%!!@#$% 4 wheelers from truck drivers. Point is, there are the fringe lunatic in every walk of life. It's no buisness of yours or mine if they chose that life. They just did. And i'm willing to bet that not every Fisherman is a flaming a hole, the loudmouths are the ones that get noticed. They work hard, and just don't want to f'd with, just like every one of us. Bi---ing about fishermen makes divers a better class of people.....how??

Dash_Riprock:
Just an update. I was out with Fran M the other night and he said he plans to go out this week with a fish-boat friend of his and haul the net up.

Al

Funny how it only takes one person with a tidy mind to just go and do it. Anyone here ever hear of Rube Goldberg??:)

paulthenurse:
[OT]
Bobby and Ratdog are playing in Lowell tonight, some sort of Jack Kerouac tribute. And like the good old days, it's GA. See you there. Just finished downloading the show from July 10the at the Pavillion. Sweet, check it out.
[/OT]

I wish. Hope your havin' a blast. Downloading July10th off etree.org now.:)

Yeah, this is totally off topic.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom