"Bumed" Coming to Maui and my Buddy bombed out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Eady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Im coming to Maui march 7th thru the 14th, and now my dive buddy bombed out today. So if anyone might want to do some shore diving let me know. I was just there last november and had a blast.

Hey Steve,

I think I dived with you in November. Let me know if you want to do some dives while you are here again.

Did you have the scooters ? Were did we dive at, sorry I dove with a few other people while there last time.

Wow!! Someone who wants to dive other than from a boat with a DM. I will be on Maui Feb 28 - March 13. Always looking for a shore dive. I am staying in Maalaea. I have dived mostly Kihei shore, always interested in some place new. I am still a new diver, but dive BP/W with long hose. If you would like to get together to see if we match up, I would be interested. Buddy expectation are to be my buddy. I will pick up a few dives with B&B, possibly a Discover Diving splash with my son. PM me if you are interested.

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom