Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a freind who went over 10 months. Her Doctor did not want to induce labor!! :confused:

Kris has already seen her ten months of body sharing... I think this must be week 41 for her now...

no..... let her hold on for 36 more hours!!! she can do it... little Anzac would love to be born on a aussie public holiday!

stay away from tim tams!!!

they will bring on labour in seconds... remember,

tim_tams.jpg

Praying for you Kris, and a healthy baby..whenever he gets here.

Like I said... Jesse came 10 days after my due date. When I called my sister and said "It's a Boy.. I just had the baby!" She didn't believe that I finally had the baby. Ha!

( Back then ultra sound was pretty new and I didn't have one, so we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl)

Anyway, thanks for letting me re-live those happy days by reading this thread. He'll be here soon, and we'll all be saying Congrats soon!

How many Tim Tams does it take???? 2 didn't work, but I'll go back and get more! I really thought something was going on earlier while we were at World Market, but now there's nothing. Grrrrr!

I'll be 41 weeks on Wednesday. Will I really make it that long??? I never thought I'd get this far, so I guess anything's possible.

Okay, make that 3 tim tams, and man do they taste good frozen!!! I can see where these can become addicting. Is it too late for me? I'm doomed!

:wink: Kris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom