Bulla's Expecting again. 3rd trimester..end...

When will we meet Drake?

• 3/29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/30

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 3/31

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 4/1

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • 4/2

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • 4/3

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • 4/4

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Between the 5th but not later than the 10th

• between the 10th but not later than the 17th

• She's goin all the way to the 18th...

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Great - now I have to send a link to Kris again.. she's given up trying to navigate around SB "They keep making it confusing. Send me a link and I'll post." hmm though, this will wait till the morning, she's off to read stories to the kids now (I appearently am not allowed to read as I liven the stories up to much).

YOU... liven something up? Naaww... not... Colin?? :rofl3: :rofl3: LOL

You bring light to threads that wouldn't otherwise have a chance in hell! LOL I love it!

Ok... no baby yet... goodness! Poor Kris must be feeling like the eternally pregnant woman now. And, Colin, you must have nerves of steel to be in the same proximity as an eternally pregnant woman! LOL

Tell Kris this thread needs some livening up - to hurry and have a baby so's we have something to chat about :D

erparamedic:
And, Colin, you must have nerves of steel to be in the same proximity as an eternally pregnant woman! LOL

Lol, nah, he's pee'd his panties a few times already, hehehehe :wink: However, his lips are prolly pretty chapped with all the :kissbutt: going on.

Edited to add: I thought I scared everyone off for a sec :sad: Then I realized you guys hadn't posted for an hour. Sorry.

Steel nerves.. hmmm... duno about that, but I'm about ready to get a bigger bed or one of my own. These two boys keep showing up in my bed.....and they aren't newbies.. Kris is getting better sleep than I am I think.

Now... what to do about the rat-cage...

Oh... and she had a cramp last night.. but I believe a fart alleviated the cramp.

Colin not allowed to read to the kids:

When I was little, my Gran read several books to me EVERY night for as long as I can remember. In fact that's how I learned to read... By following along with her reading, I learned to read as well, and it really made me a strong reader at a very young age. Now, here I am, 30+ years later as a home schooling mommy, and I read to my kids almost every night. My kids follow along with me as well, and I want to make sure I am reading what the words on the page actually reflect to make the possibility of their learning how to read easier.

When Colin reads to the kids, he gets extremely "creative" with the story lines, and then what he's "reading" and what the kids are seeing on the page are completely different and will make no sense.

My cramp and fart relief:

My cramp - Colin's fart. Enough said! :wink:

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so am I now on my 4th trimester? I'm starting to lose track. I thought it would be really cool to have an Earth Day Baby, but I'm really feeling no signs whatsoever.

I'm feeling much better about his potential size, though. After speaking to my uncle's wife last night, I found out that her last baby was 10#, 14 oz, and she had him med-free. She said she thinks she said "ouch" once. 10#, 14 oz?????!?!?? Yeah, that would have been my last baby, too, even if it had been my first. LOL! But, seriously, I'll be thinking about her and her big baby whenever I finally do pop, and I think it will help keep me focused on my possibly 8-pounder or so. That definitely put things into perspective for me.

:) Kris

Kris, if you went into labor RIGHT NOW we could be over there in time to help celebrate (and be back home in time to go to work/school in the morning)

I'll see what I can do! And I do have a bottle of champaigne, 2 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of Corona to share. :wink:

I think it's time to start putting bets down for August.

I've got August 9th. Then he and Noah would share a birthday. Drake will probably come out Noah's size anyway :).

LOL. Reefguy has a date! :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom