Budget accomodations in PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just did the Canyons on Sept. 4th and 5th, we were using EANx and were able to stay down a bit longer, both days were 'great'! both fish and visibility.

lucky you. heard you dove with paul & bing?

@liberty: it should be. maggie goes there alone most of the time. but personally i'd recommend staying at resorts along small la laguna. a few minutes walk from sabang. a lot quieter.

yes, it is actually safe for female travellers (well, at least i don't get asked a lot if i need a "girlfriend"). local vendors might try to sell you their goods at some point but it isn't as irritating as it is in boracay.

it can go down to Php500 if you stay for more than 1 night, but you have to ask them for the discount. and they don't have separate pricing for locals. even the non-Filipinos can get it for the same price...more so if you are diving with their dive shop.

but, they don't give it at that price unless you ask. i stayed there from September 06 to April 07 and had the same price everytime.

Is Sabang Beach safe and okay for solo female traveller?
Do you have to expect the crowds in November (weekdays)?
Actually, the rates at Big Apple for fan room (single) in the low-season are 650PHP according to their homepage. Or did you quote the Filipino rate?
Yours,
Liberty

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom