BuddyCall - It should be loud, right?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FlyGirl again - I got the BuddyCall from Leisure Pro, and not from the website. This could explain old batteries? The brass cap is a bit difficult to use, so I'll be happy to try the plastic one. Hey, so who else is brave enough to admit they also have tried out blindly a new diving toy that was around $40? At least this place has great customer service as well as is a great signaler for under water.

It won't wake the dead UW but it will sure get their attention and might piss them off it used excessively. When I found the one I have I had to push the button to see what it was. BTW, one push turn it on and it take another push to turn it off. It took me a few seconds to figure that out and when I looked up, all the divers in my sight were looking around for the source of the noise.

I gave the one I found to my wife/buddy for emergency use only. We'll stick with good, old fashion touching or tank tapping for none-emergency attention getters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom