Buddy Needed for December Caribbean Super Vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stayeraug

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for someone cool, real, and down to earth who has the time and finance to do some travel. Personally I love to travel, anywhere from Europe, Asia, Caribbean Islands, etc, but it always comes down to the same thing, friends who can't afford to join... So here i am, looking for a friend, male or female, 21-30... I'm 25, white male, very active, love extreme sports on my travel and love to scuba dive. I have time off work from Dec 1 to Jan 17th. Looking to go from Dec 2nd to Dec 19th. Visiting: Cozumel, Cayman, Jamaica, and Roatan Honduras. This will be the trip of a life time! Let's split costs and make this happen soon. If you're serious and interested, please email me with a little about yourself, a facebook link if you have one, and let's make this happen!

Hi, We (my wife and myself) travel monthly or almost. Live on the E. Coast. This year we've done Dumaguete, Philippines, St Croix, Bonaire, Curacao all of the locations you mentioned except Jamaica. Let me know if you want to join us in 2011

Back
Top Bottom