Buddy in town: WilliCrash 5/4/04-5/1x/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Hey everybody, say "hi" to my high school buddy Matt Elyash "WilliCrash", who will be visiting for a week or more and staying with me "on the beach." Matt will be diving EVERY DAY while I'm at work, so anybody (Scott) who has days off could have a dive buddy - watch the Private forum.

We're looking forward to a Spiegel Grove trip Saturday or Sunday (4/8 or 4/9) and maybe a trip up to Ocala to do a spring - the more the merrier, so let's get stuff going!

Drop me a PM and we can deffinately set something up. I've got the boat and a free pass on Pro Dive so lets do something.

Hey Mike, I'll be doing my AOW checkout dives that weekend 4/10-4/11 in Key Largo. The shipwreck dive is planned for the Spiegel, who are you planning to go out with?

Juan

Oh sure - schedule the SG trip when I'm out of town. :e18:

FLL Diver:

REALLY!!!! I'm with you! Spiegel's my favorite dive of all- kind of hard to do from Vegas though! Lucky, lucky people..... :wink: Ah, well, I'll just have to spend more time at the PaiGow tables to make up fir my disappointment

FLL Diver:

Hay Mempilot and I made a SG trip last Thrusday. Where was everybuddy then, huh? :wink:

I sill have a couple of spots on my boat for tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.

Juan, we don't care as long as we dive Spiegel Grove. Matt has to do his nitrox, so maybe we can get Jeremy to come along and do it then. Sounds like a trip. You want to make the call on the operator? I've used Island Ventures in the past because I like Sundowners next door... but anything is good for us. Go ahead and make the call and I'll make our reservations.

Good to know we'll be diving together again, Juan!

freedive:
Hey Mike, I'll be doing my AOW checkout dives that weekend 4/10-4/11 in Key Largo. The shipwreck dive is planned for the Spiegel, who are you planning to go out with?

Juan

Hay Mike,

We went with Atlantis Dive Center last week. Nice operation and right along the side of the road as you come into Key Largo. They are a little north of the SG so when they do that trip they do both dives on the wreck with a 45 minute SI between dives. They also do a late morning departure, 11:30 AM if I remember right, so you don't have to be there at the crack of dawn to make the boat. I liked the fact that they did two dives on the wreck, I don't care to see the reefs in the Keys as they look exactly the same to me as the ones up here, and that they departed later in the morning. I left about 9:30 AM and made it there in plenty of time.

Marvel:
REALLY!!!! I'm with you! Spiegel's my favorite dive of all- kind of hard to do from Vegas though! Lucky, lucky people..... :wink: Ah, well, I'll just have to spend more time at the PaiGow tables to make up fir my disappointment

HELLOOOOO!!!!!! Might be a good idea if I checked the dates before opening my big mouth! Checked my oh so busy social calendar & I'm free that weekend so....Count me in! :yelclap:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom