Bucket List Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bucket list diving - exploratory diving. On my bucket list.......places yet to be easy to get to/safe/catalogued/appear regularly in dive magazines. The next place I dive where ever that may be.

As I am getting into tech and wreck diving, it is very possible that my diving interests will steer away from these exotic locations to technical penetration dives closer to home. Don't know which will thrill me more, entering historical wrecks or traveling far away to explore new marine environments. Id love to hear from those who do both. Which is more fun?

[video=youtube;SN9iE1pnVQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN9iE1pnVQw[/video]

Alaska!

alaskasharks.com

My Bucket List:

Cuba, before it morphs into Orlando.

The Solomon Islands on a liveaboard, because it was recommended by a grizzly old diver who'd been everywhere.

All the Caribbean Islands that are safe to visit.

I've been to Truk twice, Fiji twice, and I'm soon making my second trip to Palau.
New rule: Go only to new places. The first time is always the best.

BTW, all of you have "diving in California's kelp forest" on your list: Wait until next year. Unusually high water temps have killed off much of the kelp around here in So Cal. Don't worry, once the temps return to normal it will grow back very fast.

Nays

My bucket list was more about the things I want to see as opposed to places I want to dive.

I am missing seeing Mola Mola's on a dive - But I am ok with that because life is pretty good when the list is short!

Last edited:
A cage dive with Great Whites, the bigger the better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom