Bucket List Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jessica Anderson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Every one of us has a list of at least a couple of places we'd like to dive. Let's connect people that WANT to dive a place and people that HAVE been diving in that place.
What are your bucket list dives? If someone else has been to these bucket list dives speak up and give us the inside scoop.

My bucket list dives include (but are not limited to!):

The Canary island reefs and walls (check out the drop off the coast!):

canaries-e1444993842226.jpg

canary-coast-e1444993862349.jpg

The Indonesian Islands:

indonesian-islands-e1444993806336.jpg

Komodo live-aboard. But time and money are issues with that. Employed, married, toddler, financial obligations, ain't on the radar any time soon.

Richard.

Great thread Miss Jessica Anderson. I have a rather long bucket list but the destination(s) that I am planning to hit sometime in the near future are:

a) Red Sea liveaboard from Egypt: Still deciding between Northern Wrecks and Southern routes. I am told that Spring and Fall are the best seasons for Egyptian Red Sea.

b) Passamaquoddy Bay (Maine): I keep pushing this due to work and family commitments but I am hoping to do this next year. This is a hidden gem that is mentioned by Jonathan Bird in the book "Fifty Places to dive before you die." I have gotten in touch with some divers from Deer Island Maine and I am told that it is right at par with British Columbia's cold water dives. If someone has dived the Eastport Maine area then I would love to hear more. If anyone is interested in joining me next year for a drive and dive tour then lets put a trip together.

Cheers -

CS

Every one of us has a list of at least a couple of places we'd like to dive. Let's connect people that WANT to dive a place and people that HAVE been diving in that place.
What are your bucket list dives? If someone else has been to these bucket list dives speak up and give us the inside scoop.

My bucket list dives include (but are not limited to!):

The Canary island reefs and walls (check out the drop off the coast!):

View attachment 218086

View attachment 218087

The Indonesian Islands:

View attachment 218088

God's Pocket (Port Hardy, BC)
Truk
Komodo

Crystal Caves of Abaco

2 weeks CoCo View Roatan (Feb-Mar 2016)
2 weeks Glover's Atoll whale sharks (May full moon 2017)
6-8 weeks Tuamotu Atoll (Fakarava & Rangiroa) => New Zealand => Hawaii

Filled in with 2 week return trips to Bonaire & Dominica and maybe a livaboard or two.

Arctic Ocean (Baffin Island, Greenland, Norway)

Great Barrier Reef

Cuba - Jardines de la Reina

Arctic Ocean (Baffin Island, Greenland, Norway)

Great Barrier Reef

Cuba - Jardines de la Reina

Id like to know more about the first one. Do you know how to dive the Baffin island?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom