Bubbles!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RosieOboy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi!!!

I'm not a diver but I am getting pretty good at watching bubbles.... Love to travel to all dive destinations - so far I have been to Roatan, Cayman Brac, Turks & Caicos, Curacao, Cozumel and St. Kitts in the fall.

I belong to an AWESOME dive club in Northwest Indiana - and had the pleasure of meeting Natasha this week.

Talk to you soon.
Rosie

welcome to scubaboard!

i hope you'll love it here and decide to try diving...

it's so much fun :blbounce: :pbounce:

You've been to all those wonderful places and haven't hit the underside yet????...Stop putzin around and get that training....you'll be glad you did...

Welcome to the board....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
You've been to all those wonderful places and haven't hit the underside yet????...Stop putzin around and get that training....you'll be glad you did...

Welcome to the board....

DITTO here. Are you nuts?:confused: You have been to premier dive destinations! quit watching the bubbles and start blowing your own! Welcome to the board:)

Get out there and dive! Welcome aboard bubblewatcher!

As much as I would love to Dive - I'm still trying to master the art of snorkeling. I also have anxiety disorder (but that doesn't hold me back from much).

One day I may try . . . but for now - what I don't know won't hurt me - right? hehehehe

Thanks for all the reply's.

Rosie

:eek:

Rosie....every group of divers appreciates a dedicated ground crew to watch bubbles, keep the chocolate hot in winter and the water and melon cold in the summer.

You'll be welcome with our crew any time!

Hi Rosie!
Didn't I say the same thing Dee just said!?

We will always need Bubble Watchers!

Marci, my partner, and sister, has been my bubble watcher from the beginning.
I couldn't have done it without her this long.

We had a great time at your meeting. Wonderful people in NW Indiana.
I hope to see you all again.

:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom