Bryan Pennington - Vintage Double Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quite a loss. Condolences to the family

Rip Bryan, he will most likely leave a hole in the DH scene that will never be filled.
Vale and my condolences to family and friends

Not a vintage diver, but still a happy VDH customer. It might be a minor issue on the scale of someone's life, but I'll remember Bryan as a someone who always went the extra mile to make great dive gear available to people. I guess his early death reinforces what my wife and dive buddy says: "go diving while you still can".

Bryan did so much for the diving community especially the Vintage and Do It Yourself worlds.

He was also a friend and dive buddy and one of my favorite vendors. I am a proud owner of an Argonaut Kraken and a few of his wings and plate.

Rest in Peace, Big Guy. You will be missed.

Prayers for you, family and loved ones.

couv

I’m kinda floored reading this.
He really knew his twin hose stuff. Years ago, he cleaned up the ancient Broxton USD reg that I taught myself to dive with in 1961, and we stayed in touch off and on - that Kraken project was an incredible accomplishment.
I got out of the twin hose vintage stuff some years ago when my Royal Aqua Master almost killed me at 110’ off Boca Raton.
RIP Bryan…

Wow, this is really sad news. I appreciate the people that have posted the news and commented, but it feels a little weird to me to 'like' a post about someone's sudden passing, even when the words are appropriate and heartfelt. Bryan was certainly a leader in the vintage dive gear world and has helped out every one of us who enjoys working on and using old regulators. He will be greatly missed!

Back
Top Bottom