Brownstone Park July 4th weekend dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
The Brownstone park will be open to dive for the 4th of July weekend. Starting on Saturday the first, and continuing on to Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. A 10$ fee applies. There will be cook out type food available for an additional token fee of 5$ per person.

We are also going to open for evening dives on Wednesdays, starting this week!
even with the terrible weather this weekend, there were nearly 100 divers in the water over the two days, and we hope to see more! Don't forget to bring canoe's or kayaks for any non divers you may have in the family, and let them enjoy a paddle while you get wet!
http://www.brownstonepark.com/index.htm

i suppose some day i need to get out there and see what all the fuss is about

I had the pleasure last night with dbg40. There's a lot of exploring waiting to be done! Stuff for every level.

Pete

Diesel298:
where is dave hiding?

The Quarry. Working like a dog. JimJam and I are trying to pry him away to dive but were not having any luck.

When are you coming to check things out??

i dunno.
i cant dive right now so......
but hopefully soon

What are the hours that the quarry is open now? Is it open during the week? Ide like to get back to it if I don't get a call to go out to RI.

ScubaSarus:
What are the hours that the quarry is open now? Is it open during the week? Ide like to get back to it if I don't get a call to go out to RI.

"By Brownstone Staff - June 28, 2006
Brownstone Exploration and Discovery Park will be open July 4th weekend for scuba activities Saturday July 1 through Tuesday July 4, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Normal admission applies. Hotdogs, hamburgers, beverages & snacks will be available for an additional $5 donation per person if desired."

the quote is right from their site.

I went today and had a great time, lots to explore there. It's well worth going.

The website has camping listed but does not mention any details. Anyone know anything about this? Is camping allowed? Is it tents only or do they have small cabins for rental?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom