Bringing back some of Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D'Aristi is the brand I have been ordering. Last case I got was in the cool fancy gifty looking bottles. My FiL really loved it. I used to have to keep plenty on hand for him. He called it his 'smoothie'.

Last I got from
www.luekensliquors.com but I don't know that they carry it anymore. It was like 19.91 per 750ml plus shipping. That was the fancy bottles. Last I ordered was like a year ago.
They don't list it, but there are other sources: Wine-Searcher. Human race only please ...

We were waived through with 2 bottles over the limit...and 4 Cuban cigars....... Import limits are more suggestions than rules.

jay

If I were on the island where would I need to go to get a bottle of this stuff and roughly how much is it?

Couldn't find it at Mega. Found it at the liquor store downtown at 117 pesos per bottle. I bought them this morning. I'm taking 5 bottles back with my adult son. I should clarify, I was able to find it online but no retailers would ship to Texas.

Couldn't find it at Mega. Found it at the liquor store downtown at 117 pesos per bottle. I bought them this morning. I'm taking 5 bottles back with my adult son. I should clarify, I was able to find it online but no retailers would ship to Texas.
Have you got a Spec's in SATX? They have it at the one here in Austin.

Texas alcohol laws tend to be archaic. Carrying bottles back can be a hassle, but for $7/bottle - you got Casa d'Aristi Xtabentun, or another brand...??

Have you got a Spec's in SATX? They have it at the one here in Austin.
Spec's Rector
819 East Rector Dr, San Antonio,TX 78216
210-340-2244

I got Casa d'Aristi. There's a Specs about a mile from my house, I'll feel pretty dumb if I find it there when I get back after schlepping 5 bottles on the ferry, bus and plane ride home. Thanks y'all for your suggestions.

I got Casa d'Aristi. There's a Specs about a mile from my house, I'll feel pretty dumb if I find it there when I get back after schlepping 5 bottles on the ferry, bus and plane ride home. Thanks y'all for your suggestions.
Looks like there are several in town there. You wouldn't find it for $7 there.

I've seen it on the shelves (the D'Aristi brand in the familiar bottle) at the Spec's in the Southpark Meadows shopping center south of Austin. Can you check if your Spec's has it before your trip or are you there on the island already?

Back
Top Bottom