Brief intro and seeking expertise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone. Briefly introducing myself. A relative novice of less than 20 dives. Got involved in Scuba thanks to my daughter wanting to do it. Both love it and she's now embarking on travelling Indonesia while working towards qualifying as a Dive Master.

An issue with her dive camera is the reason I found this recommended site. I'm trying to get the firmware for the Paralenz Dive Camera+. It appears to need an update as the hard reset isn't working for her. It appears Paralenz have gone bankrupt hence nothing available on their site.

If anyone could help I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks
Jeff

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're pleased to have you join us. You'll find lots of info here as you progress with your diving. As for the camera question, I recommend that you post in this subforum:

Hi everyone. Briefly introducing myself. A relative novice of less than 20 dives. Got involved in Scuba thanks to my daughter wanting to do it. Both love it and she's now embarking on travelling Indonesia while working towards qualifying as a Dive Master.

An issue with her dive camera is the reason I found this recommended site. I'm trying to get the firmware for the Paralenz Dive Camera+. It appears to need an update as the hard reset isn't working for her. It appears Paralenz have gone bankrupt hence nothing available on their site.

If anyone could help I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks
Jeff
Hi:
Please post in camera forum as stated above.
Welcome to ScubaBoard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom