Breakwater tomorrow 6/4/09?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm male and I wasn't comfortable going solo, so I took the bait. I hadn't heard of him until I searched here, after the fact. I was desperate this time but never again. The dive went without incident. Lucky me, I guess.

I guess he was jones'in for a dive also... I've only heard of him hitting up the ladies for dives...

What made you do a search here? Did the dive go well?

I'm not sure what to make of him hitting me up for a dive. I'll try not to think about it.

There was something really weird about him but I ignored the red flags since I just wanted to dive. But I had a feeling he would be known around here so I searched. I had no idea how well-known he actually was.

The dive went well. I didn't want to judge too quickly, and I can't say he did anything wrong. But after talking to him and reading about him, I'd rather not dive with him again.

Viz was about 20 feet, once you got below the algae bloom layer. Not bad at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom