Breakwater Briefly - 08.10.08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

White's thinks I have the wrong neck seal, so I sent it back yesterday and they're going to replace it. :D

"Wrong" neck seal? Interesting, perhaps they typically include small neck seals on S/M suits and M/L neck seals on L/XL suits? Either way, I'd be very specific with them about what needs to be done - e.g., you need a neck seal that is at least one size smaller than whatever happens to be on your suit - whether it's wrong or not. Getting buckets-full of water through an untrimmed seal is a big size difference!

"Wrong" neck seal? Interesting, perhaps they typically include small neck seals on S/M suits and M/L neck seals on L/XL suits? Either way, I'd be very specific with them about what needs to be done - e.g., you need a neck seal that is at least one size smaller than whatever happens to be on your suit - whether it's wrong or not. Getting buckets-full of water through an untrimmed seal is a big size difference!

Yeah, the technician who my LDS talked to said the cone seal they use seems to be larger than most, but he has a different the seal that is smaller. ??? They definitely know the seal they sent is too big and are going to replace it with a smaller one. My LDS measured my neck again just to make sure too.

Back
Top Bottom