Breakwater 12/28 quick report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even top side pictures are better than no pictures... Right Jim?

That is soo.... right Ben!!!

I can not wait till tuesday I get my housing and my last needed lens..... My 15mm fish eye wide angle lens!!

Then I will have pictures !!!:D

Some of us.... Post pictures with our dive reports!! Unlike Buck that is!!

I called Aquarius at about 11am Friday morning and he said visibility was at 20 feet and it was really nice with some surge.

But like he said, "it can change by tommorrow and that's why I won't know until I go down Saturday or Sunday.

Sunday shows more promise against the rain but the wind looks like it's going to be rougher than Saturday.

So when you mention visibility getting to 30 feet I believe it because Glenn is yet to falsify what he tells me about BW.

MG

ps
my new shockwave mini came in, LED at 150 lumens of juice. Wanting to try out this little light with all that umff... I currently use the Princeton Tec Led at 47 lumens and that light is really nice.

On a sad note, did anyone hear more about the diver, Edward Diaz age 39 that died at Monestary Beach, this happened today Friday?

On a sad note, did anyone hear more about the diver, Edward Diaz age 39 that died at Monestary Beach, this happened today Friday?

My wife and I are stunned by this news. The three of them were at breakwater Thursday night and we were talking for a while and they said they were going to dive Monestary. We saddened by this event and our thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

What a tragic story. I remember diving there in the 80's and the briefing I got from my buddy was the story of a family visiting on vacation that were lined up for a picture near the break. While the dad was taking the picture the surf crashed into his family and carried them off. I don't know if that's a true story, but the point was made. And that was the most incredible dive.

How are conditions at BW today?

What a tragic story. I remember diving there in the 80's and the briefing I got from my buddy was the story of a family visiting on vacation that were lined up for a picture near the break. While the dad was taking the picture the surf crashed into his family and carried them off. I don't know if that's a true story, but the point was made. And that was the most incredible dive.

How are conditions at BW today?

I have heard that story!!

I also dont know if there is any truth to it though?

And I hope I'm always a newb! :wink:

I don't ever want to get too big for my britches...like Ron!:rofl3:

Just kidding buddy! Stirring the pot! :lotsalove:

Ok OK thats it! :smash:
Too big for my britches eh? :coke:Not my fault I haven't had time to visit the gym lately! :luxhello:

For crying out loud the damn dry suit shrunk I say! yeah yeah thats it it shrunk!:walksmil:

Back
Top Bottom