Brass/Glass SPG with both PSI and BAR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks guys. It looks like what I want, but at $100+, it seems too expansive for that it is. Normal Dive Rite SPG is $49, I can get both PSI and BAR for less than that. Any other at more reasonable price.

Until you see it, you cannot realize just how much better it is. It is so legible and easy to read, mine just stays clipped to my waist d-ring. I have not needed to unclip it in three years of diving. Just a quick glance down and I know right away were I am in relation to the half-tank pressure, and the reserve pressure, just from the colors.

My suggestion, order this one and the cheaper one. I think NE Scuba will take returns. I have a pretty good idea of which one you will keep . . .

Also, I have tested this against several gauges on dive shop fill stations, and this gauge is very accurate, even at low psi.

It would be the best extra $50.00 you ever spent, especially for a crucial (maybe THE crucial) gauge.

Back
Top Bottom