Brand spankin' newbie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TimR

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been trolling the board this Summer while working on my OW cert. Today was the final dive so I'm official! Looking forward to finally exploring the underside of the Pacific NW.

TimR:
Hi all,
I've been trolling the board this Summer while working on my OW cert. Today was the final dive so I'm official! Looking forward to finally exploring the underside of the Pacific NW.
Congrats!! You're in a fine place to be a diver!!

Nice to hear from some folks. I'm really looking forward to exploring Hood Canal and the Edmonds Underwater Park. Figured those would be good places for a new guy to cut his teeth. I have a very experienced dive partner so that is good too. I'd also love to go out to Salt Creek. I hear the entry/exit is challenging so will probably wait a bit to gain more confidence in my skills. Any other suggestions for fun beach dives near the Peninsula?

Like another SB member said, you are living in the right part of the world! Lots of opportunities on the Peninsula. Maybe we'll see you in Edmonds.

Welcome to SB

I've got an Orca Bait dive on the schedule for Oct. 23 ... look up in the Orca Bait Trips and Local Marketplace forum.

Still need input from folks as to where ... but for now it looks like probably Edmonds U.P. ... feel free to join us. It'll be a good time for some of our newer divers to hook up with some potential dive buddies ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks Bob--that sounds like fun. I'll put it on the calendar

Back
Top Bottom