brand new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
lots of great discussions going on here, I am a divemaster in monterey california interested in diving hawaii cancun cozumel belize palau ruk micronesia ect. ect. ect. If you are coming to monterey and need a buddy or any info or if you can help out in one of the places I mentioned please say Hi,,,,or Just say Hi anyways =-)

I also run a kayak store and bartend in monterey, like motorcycles rock and roll chelonians rock climbing making cocktails drinking cocktails the beach ,,,,,,,,,,,

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe......................Arduous

welcome to the board montereydivemas:)

Might take you up on the Monterey offer one day. I look forward to checking out Cozumel, Belize, and Cancun one day too.:D

Thanx for the warm welcome everybody. This board is great, I have only been on a week or 2 and have already met people in my area to plan dives with !! GREAT board

I spent some time out there(in Monterey) about twenty years back. My sister was stationed at Point Sur and living in Monterey. The kelp diving was really cool. Ab diving was still legal too. Tasty little buggers.
If I ever am lucky enough to make it out that way again I'll give you a shout.
Welcome to the board!:wave:

PS By the way, is Swensons ice cream parlor still in business? Just curious.

Swensons has been gone for several years now unfortunatly, it is a good place for taco's and beer though. El Palomar mexican restaurant has been there for years now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom