Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CC Weske

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Scuba Board Community! I am posting this to sell a brand new Medium/Large Hollis S25 LX Wing w/slots.

BACKSTORY: This wing and backplate has literally never been used, let me explain. A couple of years ago I was working at a scuba shop in Agoura Hills for experience and gear. I worked hard and saved up my store hours/credit to purchase my own gear. I was able to do so, and with my credits, I purchased this wing and backplate. Though as soon as I was able to purchase, I ended up having to move out of the area because of my husband's work, and so wasn't able to continue working for the shop. With that, I haven't dove since, and so, my gear has been sitting in my dive bag unused and untouched. Now, I am pregnant and am moving out of state to where there is no diving. :( So, I had to come to terms with myself, and am wanting to find a happy home for my gear to where it will be used and loved.

So, all that to explain how and why this gear has literally never been used before, and it is a shame.

Brand new the Wing is going for $339.95, I am willing to sell the whole rig for that price, as I am really hoping I can get this rig to a good home. Posted are two pics, if someone is needing more photos, or more information, please let me know on the thread what you would like to see, and I'd be happy to post/send them ASAP. I am currently located in the South Bay area, and that is where the gear of course is as well! S25 LX WING w/ slots Is the website to check all of the info.

Thank you all so much, hope you have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_5051.jpg
    IMG_5051.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 273
Sent you a PM!
Backplate aluminum or stainless steel?

Back
Top Bottom