Brain Stem Injury

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, again, for your kind words.

Scubapolly, I think that Susan, after a time, will benefit from the group you suggested in an earlier post. She's a very strong lady, but will need to converse with people who have been through similar horrors. I do believe that after a time, she would be a very good advocate for others and would use Jessica's tragedy to help prevent others from suffering a similar fate.

Dive Lover88, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. It's so hard to lose someone when they are in the prime of their life and you never have a chance to accept their death before it happens (as in the case with terminal diseases) or to say goodbye.

Chantal, pardon my query. I am curious if they were ever approached by organ procurement person at the hospital. Sometimes, the conversation does not take place for one reason or another....I am just interested in knowing if this is standard these days or not? I have not worked in a trauma center for some time now....

They did ask. Susan wanted to allow it, but her ex did not. In the end, they chose not to do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom