Brain Stem Injury

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdtran:
Jcsgt,

Thank you for being such a good friend to your friends. We know you hurt too, and we feel for you.
ditto this , I pray for you, your friend, and God Bless you for your support of them

DB

Well, the inevitible finally happened. Jess's brain couldn't handle all the pressure and she no longer has any brain function. They are taking her off life support as soon as her family is through saying goodbye. It was so hard to hear Susan say she didn't know how she could go on living without her daughter. The only good thing about the day was in knowing that Jess will not have to exist in this world, completely dependent on machines and not even being able to communicate to her loved ones.

Anyway, thanks so much for all your thoughts, prayers and advice.

Chantal, she is lucky to have you. I am so sorry.

I have one that age, and it has struck close to home....we love you.

Jess was only off life support for less than 10 minutes before she was officially declared "deceased". At least she didn't suffer any longer.

Everybody please take the time to hug your kids and let them know how much you love them.

Thanks, again, friends.

Sorry to hear about her passing, but glad her suffering is over. Make sure Her mother knows that her life is not over, it is just going to be different than she had planned on.

:(....so sorry for the family and all that knew and loved Jessie, my condolences.

Yes, a blessing was that she didn't have to suffer.

Everybody who has driving teenagers should make them read this thread . . . It's so hard to convince the young and immortal to take proper safety precautions :(

TSandM:
Everybody who has driving teenagers should make them read this thread . . . It's so hard to convince the young and immortal to take proper safety precautions :(

You know, actually that might be something for Jess's mom to put her energy into. Keep the memory of her daughter alive, and prevent other families from going through the same tragedy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom