bracketing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
there must be some one here who knows how to do this?

I took some photo's and set up braketing (Olympus C3040), when i view the photos in the Oly Camedia Master 2.5 it shows the picture plus a little multiframe icon to show more than one photo.

How the hell do I look at the bracketed photo's, I have tried it on the camera, and in Camedia, but nothing.

Hope some one can help, as the manual is as usefull as a chocolate fire guard

:confused:

cheers

clive

I haven't tried the bracketing feature on my Oly 4040. I'll do that this weekend and see if I can figure out what problem you're having.

Clive and Dee

When you say bracketing what do you mean????

I looked in the help section of the Camedia software and saw no reference to "bracketing"

Does this have anything/something to do with the Panorama function??? I might be able to help if this is what you mean....

Let me know

Scott

It is a tie in with traditional SLR's, you set a setting turn on bracketing, and it will take the original photo plus however many you set either side of that setting at other settings (f stop/aperture...what ever etc.)

Bracketing is a technique that photographers have been using for decades to make sure you get a good shot. Let's say you think the picture requires an aperature setting of f/5.6 but aren't ablsolutely sure and you don't want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime shot, you bracket by taking 1 or 2 pics at f/stops on either side of f/5.6.

The Olypus cameras, and I'm sure others, have this feature built-in. All you have to do is choose the setting.

Dee and Clive ....... Thanks for the answer to that question.....

Clive your on your own with this one.....but I would like to try that feature out ....hope someone here has your answer.

Dont you just love wasting shots with digital cameras and not worrying about wasting film!!!

Scott

If all else fails go to the shop who sold you it!

right, the reason i couldn't see the other photo's is as follows:

You can manually take each shot either side of the setting or hold the "trigger" down and it take all automatically.

I never did this as I didn't know, tried it out and it works ok :)

so there you go guys, you can try different setting without keep adjusting it and risk loosing the object!

=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom