BP/W with 30lb lift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba pro

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling a OxyCheq Mach V Extreme (black on black) wing. And that's not all fellow divers.... The backplate (2lb. aluminum Highland), harness, crotch strap, D-rings, unweighted single tank adaptor, and tank straps are all included with this set up :D.

This set up is 13 months old and has 10 dives on it. The entire set up is in perfect working and looking condition. The harness may need to be replaced depending on the buyers size. Reason for this, is the harness is the webbing material that you can buy from OxyCheq, so it has been cut to fit me.

Selling for $350.00 and will also PAY FOR SHIPPING!

If interested, PM me for pictures and I will gladly send them to you.

Yes, I still have it all.....

Here are the pics. DSC01976.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

Hi,
are you sure this is the extreme wing ?
The picture looks like it is the standard material , not the extreme material.

Jim Breslin

Deff not extreme wing. Pic shows ballistic nylon. Extreme wing looks like aligator hide.

Still a decent price for a MachV, plate, STA, harness and hardware and straps.

I will give it up for $200.00 (US dollar). Least price compare at $272.00 (USD).

What's your height and weight? I'm trying to figure out if the harness will fit me.

Thanks!

Selling a OxyCheq Mach V Extreme (black on black) wing. And that's not all fellow divers.... The backplate (2lb. aluminum Highland), harness, crotch strap, D-rings, unweighted single tank adaptor, and tank straps are all included with this set up :D.

This set up is 13 months old and has 10 dives on it. The entire set up is in perfect working and looking condition. The harness may need to be replaced depending on the buyers size. Reason for this, is the harness is the webbing material that you can buy from OxyCheq, so it has been cut to fit me.

Selling for $350.00 and will also PAY FOR SHIPPING!

If interested, PM me for pictures and I will gladly send them to you.

What's your height and weight? I'm trying to figure out if the harness will fit me.

Thanks!

dougchartier: I am 5' 9'' tall and weigh 165. If you are around this size are a little smaller, you can adjust the straps to fit you. If you are bigger, then you will have to replace the harness. Not that expensive to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom