Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There ya go, more irrefutable evidence. GUILTY :D

Yes, you are guilty, you've done as much speculating as anyone in this thread. At least I can make educated observations without name calling. Pretty preachy for someone calling everyone that disagrees with you "twits", don't ya think?

It does not assign guilt but their absence does tell something. It is no coincidence that the best shops/operators in Palm Beach County are either highly active, or at the very least monitor the most popular diving boards...

True, but as Al has repeatedly stated this board has no real value, funny how he keeps posting on it. :chuckle:

Maybe he is adding no value to the board which he claims is of no value :idk:......just trying to think outside the box.

True, but as Al has repeatedly stated this board has no real value, funny how he keeps posting on it. :chuckle:

You guys have someone to pick on. How cute.

I'm not defending the guy or am I pronouncing him guilty because I WASN'T THERE.

For me to be convinced they are guilty of the sins you claim he's done I'd need more than a photo and a removal of photo. But that's just me, someone who doesn't rush to judgement. You guys can hate him, hate me, hate Santa even, it's ok and it's your right.

I choose not to.

The board has value, entertainment value :)

You guys have someone to pick on. How cute.

I'm not defending the guy or am I pronouncing him guilty because I WASN'T THERE.

For me to be convinced they are guilty of the sins you claim he's done I'd need more than a photo and a removal of photo. But that's just me, someone who doesn't rush to judgement. You guys can hate him, hate me, hate Santa even, it's ok and it's your right.

I choose not to.

The board has value, entertainment value :)
Santa is "Satan" when you correct the spelling! :D

Santa is "Satan" when you correct the spelling! :D

So Santa Claus is Satan Claws??????

I'm not going to be naughty any more now.

WOW I must say he is DEF Guilty on this one

1 He stripped out of his gear and have BIG smile on his catch
2 The Nurse Shark Wound look like it's freshly bleeding
3 he removed pic from website and meetup and didn't know about this or spearboard?
4 takes too long to respond on what actually happened?

they're off my dive charter list, sorry but I do not dive with someone who speargun this innocent nurse shark.

AND what more parrot island charter boat ALLOWED THIS!!!!!????!!!!???!!!!???? What does the CAPTAIN of Parrot Island think of this? He should have of REPORTED it.

AND what more parrot island charter boat ALLOWED THIS!!!!!????!!!!???!!!!???? What does the CAPTAIN of Parrot Island think of this? He should have of REPORTED it.

I wouldn't condemn Parrot Island on this one, there were pictures on his website of him on a private boat. I seriously doubt the crew at Parrot Island would be too happy if you brought a nurse shark on their boat.

WOW I must say he is DEF Guilty on this one

1 He stripped out of his gear and have BIG smile on his catch
2 The Nurse Shark Wound look like it's freshly bleeding
3 he removed pic from website and meetup and didn't know about this or spearboard?
4 takes too long to respond on what actually happened?

they're off my dive charter list, sorry but I do not dive with someone who speargun this innocent nurse shark.

Just a question out of curiosity. Are nurse sharks a protected species in this area?

R..

Just a question out of curiosity. Are nurse sharks a protected species in this area?

R..

Nurse sharks are legal to take hook and line fishing, but...

The following is a list of species that are prohibited for harvest by spearing. Any other species not listed that are managed by the Commission, and those species not managed by the Commission, may be harvested by spearing.

Billfish (all species)
Spotted eagle ray
Sturgeon
Manta ray
Sharks
Bonefish
Tarpon
Goliath Grouper
Snook
Blue Crab
Nassau grouper
Spotted seatrout
Red drum
Weakfish
Stone Crab
Pompano
African pompano
Permit
Tripletail
Lobster
Families of ornamental reef fish (surgeonfish, trumpetfish, angelfish, butterflyfish, porcupinefish, cornetfish, squirrelfish, trunkfish, damselfish, parrotfish, pipefish, seahorse, puffers, triggerfish except gray and ocean)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom