Boston area dive scene?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Maxwelll I’m not a photographer, so no photos, but I always judge 10 ft is if my buddy is slightly in front of me and I can just see past their head. Not very precise, or scientific, but works for me.

Erik

it really does depend, like the others the distance between me and my buddies, there are times you can see the surface from 40 feet. but can't see your buddy 15 feet from you. I have a you tube channel with dives from lakes in the area. this video is at nubble light house around 25 feet deep, this is 10 to 15 foot vis

49 degree water and 6’ vis with lots of surge close in 4-6’ swells on Sunday on the CA North coast.
Can I join your club?
Yes, but you have to set up a stand to sell Freedom Plates out of after the dives:D! We’ll provide refreshments.
But, honestly, if you ever get out this way contact any of us and we’ll show you the local diving.

Erik

Yes, but you have to set up a stand to sell Freedom Plates out of after the dives:D! We’ll provide refreshments.
But, honestly, if you ever get out this way contact any of us and we’ll show you the local diving.

Erik
that’s actually a plan.
I’m sure I’ll be right at home.

Speaking of setting up a plate stand, I used to go down to Socal and sell plates out of the back of my pick up at Veterans Park parking lot in Redondo Beach. Those were the days!

Erik

I'll second that!

Third

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom