Boring Ontario Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes they're edible. When I would get bored at night, for fun, I would go down to Canadaigua Lake with a duffle bag and do a night dive. I would grab about 200 of the little critters (mud bugs) and bring them home. First I would grab some beers from the local store. 2)nd rip all the tales off of them and wash them in the sink (lot of work). 3rd have the girlfriend cook up some Penne Pasta with Broccoli. 4th boil the tails just like you would do with lobster. 5th mix the tails up in some butter and some Cajun seasonings and then barbeque them over chunks of hickory. By the time you got 6 to 8 beers down its ready to be mixed in with the pasta. Put more Cajun season on the pasta tail mix and sit down and enjoy. With a couple of more beers of course. LOTS OF WORK but fun.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom