Booze, Boats and Drunks make lousy witnesses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The Marine units have been searching Coeur d'Alene lake for a few hours trying to find any evidence of where a drowning victim might have gone down.

The drunk witnesses looked for the victim for around two hours before calling 911 and reporting the incident. The biggest problem is they don't know the lake and are to drunk to be accurate even if they did know it.

Hopefully tomorrow will shed some light on what might have happened.

Gary D.

I was wondering if you could make it through a 3 day Holiday weekend without a call. Should have known better!

Be careful! Did you get the SS yet?

Dan

Boater Dan:
I was wondering if you could make it through a 3 day Holiday weekend without a call. Should have known better!

Be careful! Did you get the SS yet?

Dan
Actually we didn't get a call as two of us were already on. Without having a starting point we just sit back and let Marine do their thing. Offically we still haven't been called out.

Hope not, I just got my gear dried out and my car back to normal yesterday.

We just put the word out to fishermen that if they start catching drunkin fish to call us because the drunk must be close;^)

The SS is still a while out. We still have access to Genes anytime we need him. He will also be the one training us on it. Marine Sonic has learned a lot from him as nobody uses one as much as he does.

Sounds like the team to the southwest of us has their hands full with a double in current. I know they will be carefull, that river can be tricky and nasty.

Gary D.

The drunk drowning turned out to be a Hoax. Dirty $%*^$## holes.

A person I know almost died when he crashed his boat into a marina. Don't have a clue as to what happened and we don't think his .48 BAC had anything to do with it. :wink:

Gary D.

Is it a crime there to make a false report like that? Here they'd hand someone their a-- for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom