Boots for drysuit fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ok, well finally I have fins that a really, really, like. The problem is that they fit my drysuit rockboots. So I'm trying to figure out if I can use them in my wet suit without buying another expensive set of fins. I wear a size 9.5 shoe, so in rockboots I'm wearing a size 10 in wetsuit boots I wear a size 9. does anyone have any idea's on wetsuit boots that will allow me to fit my drysuit fins, or wet socks that will comfortably allow me to wear the rockboots. As an added bonus the better the tracten the better it is for me to hike down to the dive sites around here.

I have a pair of Oceanic 6.5mm boots that fit my Atomic splitfins just as well as my rockboots.

How about a pair of neoprene socks to wear with your Rockboots? I use Chuck Taylor's with my drysuit fins and my wetsuit boots actually fit in the CT's if I want to dive wet. My wetsuit boots are basically just a sock with a rigid bottom (old).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom