Booklet BC/Vancouver Island dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
Speaking of magazines, I saw Mark's article on Saanich Inlet dives in a copy of Diver last week. There is a picture of a large jellyfish right next to his head. How many times did you get stung by that one, Mark?
I don't remember. I've lost all feeling in my extremities from the long-term exposure. As for that article, it was pretty heavily edited (sometimes to say the opposite of what I meant), but that's pretty normal. I'm not a bad writer, just "misunderstood", right? The pictures were pretty "cropped down" too. Again, I'm not a bad photographer, I just have a different "vision", right? One day people will realise I was right and they'll be sorry! Actually, I think the magazine has improved quite a bit in the past few months with the new owner. Hopefully they'll be able to keep it going.

I didn't actually read much of the article. I was only looking at it for the pictures. I figured I would be able to read anything important on your website. After all, if I read the article I might have been guilted into buying the magazine. It's a good thing they're not sold in plastic bags. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom