Bonairetruckrental.com - Just got back...$50 a day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're looking at booking another dive trip - contacted Bonaire Truck Rental. Daniel let me know they just added more trucks. So if you've gotten in touch and they were booked, things have probably changed now. We can't wait to get back to Bonaire this Spring!

We're looking at booking another dive trip - contacted Bonaire Truck Rental. Daniel let me know they just added more trucks. So if you've gotten in touch and they were booked, things have probably changed now. We can't wait to get back to Bonaire this Spring!
Good to hear. We're just 3 weeks out from our trip now, so I think we'll stick with the alternative we booked. But next time!

I just contacted them and it is now $60 per day. Great communication, but they do want a $300 deposit upfront. I can't find any information on them. The gentlemen I contacted was VERY helpful I just wish there was another way to verify their company.

I just contacted them and it is now $60 per day. Great communication, but they do want a $300 deposit upfront. I can't find any information on them. The gentlemen I contacted was VERY helpful I just wish there was another way to verify their company.
Renting from them in March. the $50.00 per day was low season rate. Still cheaper then most considering this is an all in price. Never used them before in a dozen previous trips but I am counting on them being legit:cool:

Renting from them in March. the $50.00 per day was low season rate. Still cheaper then most considering this is an all in price. Never used them before in a dozen previous trips but I am counting on them being legit:cool:
They are totally legit. Go to their website at Bonaire Truck Rental. You can also check their Google listing for reviews. They're reachable by phone too at 599.782.5699. Daniel and Anna are the best. The deposit is returned right after your rental is over. Now that they've started their company we won't rent from anyone else.

They are totally legit. Go to their website at Bonaire Truck Rental. You can also check their Google listing for reviews. They're reachable by phone too at 599.782.5699. Daniel and Anna are the best. The deposit is returned right after your rental is over. Now that they've started their company we won't rent from anyone else.
I totally was comfortable booking with them, i did speak to them on the phone. Very good service and very friendly. Looking forward to our trip. And thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the follow-up. They seem to have the last truck left on Bonaire.

I am using one of their trucks right now on the island. Daniel met me at the airport and it was super quick, unlike waiting on line at one of the rental counters. I had a small issue with the truck and they responded within minutes and it was fixed. I would highly recommend them and it is nice to support a new local business vs Avis or some huge conglomerate

Back
Top Bottom