Bonaire Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

missed you by a week. Did see some coral spawn during the day. It was close to the wreck nextdoor at Capt Dons. Fed the tarpon a couple of nights at buddys reef with our dive lights We just picked out a suspended fish and shined the light on it and WHAM!! they hit it.. Your lucky you found a frog fish. Was looking all week. Did get inked by a squid one night at Buddys and found a spanish lobster or slipper lobster at about 50 feet and to the left of the bouy. Got 18 dives in that week 4 of them night dives.

Nice photos and report. Bonaire is just one of those places. The people, the land and the diving keep me in PBD almost all the time. I need to get back on island.

Nice report, well done. And your photos are fantastic. Glad you had a good time.

We overlapped you by a few days. My family and I were there from 10/9 - 10/17. How about those rain showers Monday the 16th? We woke up in the middle of the night thinking our AC was broken because it sounded like there was a jet engine in the room. Then we woke up a little more and realized it was the rain outside. Between one shower in the afternoon and that one during the night it raised the pool from 5-6" below the top to overflowing. Wow!!! Good thing they're short.

I know what you mean about wanting to go back. We're in the process of planning another trip there too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom